Our massage clinic is open for business again, and we have new safety protocols.
Yay!!! After hunkering down for several months due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our massage clinic is finally open for business.
Because your health and safety were always a priority, and now more than ever, we have put new safety measures in place:
- Everyone entering our clinic has to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- We will screen all clients for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms.
- To reduce crowding in our waiting areas, please stay outside or in your car and text your therapist.
- The waiting room will only be available for those who cannot safely be outside.
- Unless the appointment is for the child, please leave your child at home.
- One caregiver will be allowed only if medically necessary.
- The therapist will be wearing a face mask during the entire massage.
- The therapist will change the face mask and her T-shirt after each client.
Paying Close Attention
Back to Touch Massage Clinic was always paying close attention to keeping the treatment room clean and sanitary. For years we have been using medical-grade disinfectants such as Protex. However, during the Covid-19 pandemic, we are even more strict with our cleaning protocols.
- We removed the additional soft padding from the massage table (the table is still comfortable). That makes the disinfection of the table more effective.
- As always, each client is provided with a fresh set of sheets.
- If needed, each client will receive a fresh blanket.
- After each massage, we clean the treatment room, all shared surfaces, doorknobs, light switches as well as massage equipment with Protex disinfectant.
- We also ventilate the treatment room for at least 45 minutes after each use.
- There is an air purifier in each treatment room and hallway.
To keep you safe, we ask that you follow our new safety measures. Together we can also help our community stay healthy.
Thank you for choosing Back To Touch Massage Clinic, we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.